A blog is an easy way to create a web site of own that allows users to share own thoughts with the world. The word "blog" comes from "Weblog" because a blog consists of a signed and dated log of individual postings. The topic of the blog can be anything like Education, Jobs, SEO and more. It depends on you that how you make use of it. The part of my title is going to start from below:-
1. First of all click on the given Blogger website's URL to open the Blogger homepage.
2. To create a blog in the blogger, you must have a Gmail account, else, you will have to create a new Gmail account. If you haven't a Gmail account so click on the next link to create a Gmail account.
3. Then, after creating the Gmail account then go sign in the Blogger using your Gmail username and password.
4. Specify a name in the Display Name text box.This name will appear as your signature in the articles you will post on this blog. Click on continue button.
5. Specify a title for your blog. say "Creative Expressions". The title will appear at the top of every page of your blog. The title should reflect about the content in your blog.
6. Specify the URL (address) of your blog, like ridhimabhatia. Your blog address (URL) will be your identity on the web and it will be used to read and link to your blog. Click Continue.
7. Different templates for your blog will be displayed. Select the template of your choice. The template choice can be changed later on.
8. Click on Continue button. The following screen will be displayed.
9. Now your blog has been created. To add content to your blog, click on Start Blogging.
10. The Posting page of your blog will be displayed as shown in the above picture.
11. Under the Posting tab, you can enter the Title for each of your blog post, the content (text, images, videos and web-links) for your posting.
12.To format the text, use the tool bar shown just above the content window. This is almost similar to the MS Word toolbar.
13. Click Publish Post after you have entered the content and formatted it property. You will see the following window given below:-
14. Click on View blog button to view your own blog.
15. Similarly, you can add more content to your blog by clicking on the Create a new post button.
16. To change the appearance of your blog, click on Design Tab. You can change the template of your blog, add/modify/delete the page elements of your blog.
17. After making the necessary changes, click on the Sign out button at the top right.
18. To view your blog, type your URL at the address bar like (designrapid.com) and press the Enter key. Your blog will be displayed.
19.You can use different menu options under the settings Tab to edit your profile, your blog address, invite others to view your blog or add them as members to your blog.
20. To add or modify the content in your blog, or to make changes in the blog structure, click on the sign in button at the top right of your blog window, or open the site www.blogger.com.
21. Sign in with your username and valid word.
22. The Dashboard page will be displayed. The dashboard is an area which contains all the options for managing a blog.
23. Click on New Post to add new entries in your blog, or click on Edit Posts to make changes in your existing posts.
24. Always, remember to sign out while leaving your blog site.
25. You can also create blogs in many popular languages like Hindi etc. by selecting the language option at the top right of the blogger page.
Friday, 25 January 2013
What is Blog and how to create it ?
Last updated on 06:38 - by Ramandeep Singh - Tags : articles
Most Viewed Post
- Facebook Timeline Template - 10 Free and Cool Templates to Download
- 100 Examples of Couple Photography
- 12 Realistic Pencil Drawing Tutorial For Drawing Realistic Portraits
- CSS Top Menu Navigation Tutorial
- 50 Best FREE Blogger Templates
- 30 High rated WordPress magazine themes of 2013
- 65 Examples of Pencil Drawing
- How to Choose Best High Quality and Free Fonts to fit your Design
- blogger template
- business cards
- card designs
- chinese dragons
- Free Adobe Photoshop Brushes
- free fonts
- Free Photoshop Brushes
- Genesis framework
- macbook skins
- paper textures
- photography cards
- prestashop themes
- tumblr themes
- visiting cards
- wordpress themes